Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Dream Guy

So one of my friends, Jason, is doing a project for one of his classes and asked if I would answer a few questions tonight. This was all over Facebook chat and I thought I share my answers. FYI: Jason doesn't know that I'm gay. I put my actual thoughts in italics and anything else is normal.

Q:What would be a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
A:Well first off he better be a man, but you don't need to know that. hmm... what else is there? Oh! No job.

Q: but what would be something you would not be able to give up to get married?
A:Let me think about this. My life is really in flux right now there really isn't anything I even feel like I am holding onto right now. Oh ok. I would not be able to give up...I can only think of dramatic things like seeing my family.

Jason: Good deal. I said music my love for the outdoors and my faith.
Me: I could see that. Wow, I'm a bit surprised that religion didn't even come up in my head. I really don't think I'd even put my faith on that list right now.
Q: Dear girl attributes ...what would they be?
A: what is a Dear girl attribute? Oh crap it's something about what I want in a girl...

Q: woops I mean dream girl attributes.
A: I knew it! Alright. This is good. I'm just gonna think of my dream man instead. oh. hmm...My dream is to marry be with someone a man who is:
  • smart
  • funny 
  • cute 
  • has a life plan 
  • loves animals 
  • cuddly 
  • is semi organized
  • can be self sufficient
  • thinks I'm hilarious
  • is witty
  • is well read
  • enjoys various forms of entertainment
  • is slightly health conscious
  • politically aware 
  • is empathetic
  • has dreamy eyes
  • and loves planning events.
Anyway, I was really proud of my list and thought I'd share it with all of you. If any of you know this dream man let me know!

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable :p! I hope he also has a great chin, that can't hurt (for you, not talking about my dream man)!

    ReplyDelete